During this latest lockdown we are operating as normal since re-opening last June.
However, a lot has now changed in the way we can see patients due to the risk of Coronavirus and we ask for your patience whilst we adjust.
We will be providing dental care in the safest possible surroundings following the advice of the various dental bodies.
Some changes that you will experience at your next appointment are.
• A pre-attendance assessment, including an update on your medical history.
• To eliminate waiting in the practice please arrive at the time of your appointment.
• You will be asked to wait at the entrance until a member of staff admits you.
• You will have your temperature taken and asked to hand sanitise.
• Available appointments have been radically reduced to allow for social distancing and to undertake extra cross infection control.
• Please attend alone unless exceptional circumstances.
• Toilet facilities are unavailable.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you all.
All the staff at
Wathen Road Dental Practice
More information is available on our Facebook page (@WathenRoadDentalPractice).
A source of good information is 111.nhs.uk