Welcome to the Wathen Road Dental Practice
We aim to look after you and treat you as if you were a member of our own family
Wathen Road Dental Practice is located in Dorking Town Centre. All the staff at the practice are highly trained and believe in putting you first, we attend regular training to ensure we are able to deliver the best service.
|Monday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 17:00|
Closed 1-2pm for lunch
During this second lockdown we are operating as normal since re-opening in June.
However, a lot has now changed in the way we can see patients due to the risk of Coronavirus and we ask for your patience whilst we adjust.
We will be providing dental care in the safest possible surroundings following the advice of the various dental bodies.
Some changes that you will experience at your next appointment are.
• A pre-attendance assessment, including an update on your medical history.
• To eliminate waiting in the practice please arrive at the time of your appointment.
• You will be asked to wait at the entrance until a member of staff admits you.
• You will have your temperature taken and asked to hand sanitise.
• Available appointments have been radically reduced to allow for social distancing and to undertake extra cross infection control.
• Please attend alone unless exceptional circumstances.
• Toilet facilities are unavailable.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you all.
All the staff at
Wathen Road Dental Practice
More information is available on our Facebook page (@WathenRoadDentalPractice).
A source of good information is 111.nhs.uk
What we offer
We offer Private, Denplan and now our new Oral Health Plan.
What our customers say
Thank you for your kindness and encouragement to me over the last twenty-one years. I appreciate the care, good advice and professional knowledge that you have given.
Just to say thank you for all your endeavour to get my dentures comfortable, with success!
We would like to thank you very much for the treatment and care we have received over many years. We are most grateful to you.